Relic Hunter Shovel

MD-Mainiac

Forum Supporter
So I bought this awhile back for 35.00

Actually tried it out for the first time last night.. holy cow, this thing is good, went a foot down, through roots and popped that big old plug up like nothing flat.

I was amazed at how easy it was to use.. nothing like the hardware store shovel I bought.

Here ya go

JUST like mine bro, you showed me it this afternoon, its the widest one in the group with the rounded bottom, good for plowed fields, wet ground, MD Mainiac you need a pointed shovel for hard ground, here it is , Earl THE TOP SHOVEL

Attachments

• 20110613_1.JPG
    20110613_1.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 477
that was an awesome deal md! I have a relic hunter and sampson. They are both great!

To Be Honest

MD- Mainiac I beat your deal, when New England Metal detector's was in Bussiness, Andrew sent me this shovel, the wrong one :shock:, he said keep it No Charge, and I will send you out the wright shovel, Now can you guy's beat that deal :?::lol: howboutit

MD - Mainiac

:lol: Ya gotta good place 4 a land hunt , because the water park has been hit hard, howboutit.:laughing: PS Relic Head Andrew was the best, I do miss him, Earl

:lol: Ya gotta good place 4 a land hunt , because the water park has been hit hard, howboutit.:laughing: PS Relic Head Andrew was the best, I do miss him, Earl

I just got permission, yesterday, from the landowner, to hunt a 1 acre plot on the E.S., there is, according to the owner, a foundation of a 1800's house there. Plus he gave me permission to hunt his land in glen burnie, which used to be a farm.

I have news for you, been land hunting 39 years, water hunting since 2009.

Yes, I know you have hunted both land and water.

You said this:

I thought to far out, if I wanted to hunt the shore far out, I would hunt my aunts 300 acre farm, have fun, Earl

So I thought you were saying, you wouldn't want to go that far to hunt the shore. I misread it as the shore (land next to the water) not the Eastern Shore.

Back
Top Bottom