Park finds

coinhunter113

Park finds

Went out today to the park. It was an ok day 4 pennies (79,92D,01D,and ?), 2 nickels(79,00D), 1 dime (80D), and 2 quarters(90D, 01D new york). A total of 74 cents. :shock: :lol:

Re: Park finds

Hi coinhunter! At least you got out - I had to do the in-laws Easter dinner! And at least you're .74 cents closer to being a millionaire! Good luck and HH!

At least you didn't get a goose egg!

If you find something other than trash, you've done good. At least you had fun digging and you learned something from the site.

I did get a lot of trash to. I did learn a lot about the site and my metal detector. Cant wait for my first ring or old coin though. HH :grin:

I agree with Snowy. You didn't wind up empty handed. I have gotten skunked a couple of times, but it comes with the turf I guess. :roll: Good going on the finds you made.

I think you found more than I did this weekend :lol:

Hang in there. There is a definite learning curve. I've been keeping a spread sheet of my monthly finds. Second month out I doubled my finds. Third month, I doubled again. This month I'm on track to double again. The strange thing is that I can't think of a thing I'm doing differently. :?:

Back
Top Bottom