Gold Chain déjà vu and my first 18 and 22K!

Last year I found a 22k necklace and it brought $350.!! but gold was about 1700 an ounce then I think,Congrats!!

That is a GREAT day!! I'm real happy for you. You killed it! Hope the wife didn't spend more than you found if she was shopping while you hunted.
Congrats, HH BH

Thanks for all the kind comments, everybody! I'm glad the "luck" component is compensating for the "skill" component as I learn this new machine! HH!
Mike

Damn Mike you knocked it outta the ballpark. I say more skill then luck.....you put yourself in the right place at the right time. :yes:

that is some serious looting there Mike, Major congrats on ANOTHER chain! lots of gold on that hunt,,,,,great work,,,,I think you got the machine down,,,,miss that DF yet? :laughing: GL HH

way to go mike. that's some sweet gold. any gold is sweet but that's super sweet lol gratz. HH

that is some serious looting there Mike, Major congrats on ANOTHER chain! lots of gold on that hunt,,,,,great work,,,,I think you got the machine down,,,,miss that DF yet? :laughing: GL HH

Thanks, GD! That's funny about the DF! It's still standing at attention with fresh batteries in the corner of the man cave...just in case.

now thats how you do it!! WTG on the gold!

Back
Top Bottom