Gold Grillz Anyone?? Cause I found Some!!

Oh yeah I already did that.. tested in where they broke and in a different area... scratched the c r a p out of them to... still 10K :D

Glad they weren't plated.... I was disappointed when I found the one set to be plated.

Cliff

Sweet, but Gross too ;-) I always joked with my hunting buddy that it would be gross to find gold teeth, attached to a skull in the woods. Thank god we never found one. More than once I thought about buying a Halloween prop to hide in the woods to freak him out.

Two pair of gold grillz and a Canadian five? An unusual hunt for FL, but it all spends the same. CONGA-RATZ!

James ... are you going to get them fixed so you can start wearing them? You would like like a real pirate then :)

Two pair of gold grillz and a Canadian five? An unusual hunt for FL, but it all spends the same. CONGA-RATZ!

Not for down here it isn't... Guys wear them gold teeth all around here and dont forget the snow birds are down from Canada! I been seeing them all winter...

James ... are you going to get them fixed so you can start wearing them? You would like like a real pirate then :)

Hell no... Im not wearing them! lol going into the gold scrap pile :)

Back
Top Bottom