Here is why I still search boxes of brinks half dollars!

I need to get 500.00 bucks and try this, nice coin shooting.
well it is no gamble, so next time you get paid pick up some coin rolls and go thru em, turn em back in get your money and go pay your bills....lol, you can't loose

no fees whatsoever, when I opened accounts I sat down with the bank manager told them my intentions of ordering coins every week would they do it with no fees? She said no problem, so I opened my account....same with dump bank, asked bank manager if I could dump $1000-$1500 a week in coins with no fees and they agreed, so I opened my account there, been using these two banks now for 5 yrs with NO problems...and NO fees :D

I USED to deal with wells fargo and they said they were gonna charge me fees after I had been dealing with them for 3 yrs....I told them right there that day I was closing all my accounts (I had 2 there) and I did so and never went bank.....their loss

This is what i was looking for. how do you ask? Think I will open an acct with another bank deposit 1000k tell them I will open as long as......no fees etc
great idea bud and thanks!

Congrats on the silver and thanks for giving hope to those of us getting skunked. I have been trying CRH for a couple of months - probably gone through $5000 of halves and only found one 40% kennedy. Good to know the silver is really out there!

Back
Top Bottom