New spot #5

VA-REB

Forum Supporter
Went out for a while today. Got 6 more bullets, 5 of which are pulled. A nice little kepi buckle and a piece of a silver spoon/fork or something, with nice design and engraving on the back.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-18.jpg
    FullSizeRender-18.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 313
  • FullSizeRender-21.jpg
    FullSizeRender-21.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 307
  • FullSizeRender-20.jpg
    FullSizeRender-20.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 308
  • FullSizeRender-19.jpg
    FullSizeRender-19.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 310
Beautiful and detailed design.

Probably was engraved especially for someone. Maybe it's possible to know if there was a Louise in the property in the past?

Cheers & HH!

Sweet finds, almost looks like that piece of soon may have had plans to one day be rolled into a ring . HH , Dew

You guys down south are lucky to be able to dig those 3 ringers. I've only found 2 in CT and both were NOT dropped but fired.

You guys down south are lucky to be able to dig those 3 ringers. I've only found 2 in CT and both were NOT dropped but fired.

I do like digging the bullets very much. Between this property and the 2 adjoining properties, I've reached close to 200 bullets dug. The first 2 property owners wanted what came out of their land, so everything dug was given to them. The property owner of this spot has no interest in what is in the ground, so I am able to keep some now.

I do like digging the bullets very much. Between this property and the 2 adjoining properties, I've reached close to 200 bullets dug. The first 2 property owners wanted what came out of their land, so everything dug was given to them. The property owner of this spot has no interest in what is in the ground, so I am able to keep some now.

Hammer it good! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom