CRH harder then i thought.....

timber

so after seeing everyones awsome CRH finds i decided i was going to try it. so on saturday i went to 3 different wachovias in my area and nobody had them.... so i told my wife to ask the bank near where she worked on monday for some or info on ordering some.

they again didnt have any and said they dont order any because they are hard to get rid of... so now 4 banks down and no halves..... any tips or ideas guys?

should i call all the banks in my area to see who has halves?

You can call around and see if any banks have halves.The bank you have an account with should be more then willing to order you a box.

You got that right my friend. Got two rolls of pennies recently expecting to get some sweet wheats. Highly disappointed to find not even one. I have faith that the Halves will hold some silver though.:)

-MI

Trust me, the only reason why it seems so easy is because no one posts about their skunks :p

I tried ordering boxes a few years ago, and I didn't find it worth while. I do let all my tellers know, that I am always looking for halves and they supply me with all that they get. I have found that banks, with quantities like five rolls and some loose, are more productive than a bank that would have 40 rolls. Look for banks with younger tellers. Older tellers know the difference between silver and clad and are more likely to pull silver for themsselves. Younger tellers don't care. Also try to the bags off of the coin counting machine, when they get full.

Trust me, the only reason why it seems so easy is because no one posts about their skunks :p

True!

I've had many boxes of $500 in halves with NO silver.

More recently I've been hitting dimes, and gettings 1-2 silvers dimes out of $250 worth. At least in two of the last three boxes, I got two mercury dimes!

Back
Top Bottom