Div xxv...

Pacivilwarluke

Elite Member
Somewhere between the north and the south..
DIV XXV is coming up here in November, is anyone going to try to get in? I know I have slim chances but I'd like to try to get in. It always looked like a blast and a lot of the greats attend and I would love to be part of it. Maybe a younger hunter has an advantage of getting in, but I think my chances are slim. Signups have to be soon, unless I've missed them. Anyway, good luck and hope to see some of you guys down there if I'm lucky!;)

Yeah...I'd like to attend a DIV, but I always miss the signups. And the $200+ kills me. Word is there was a bunch of folks that signed up last time that didn't get in, even some of the more infamous ones, and some got upset. I'm pretty sure it's past the deadline for the next hunt. The signups are on another forum and if you try to sign up now, you will get put on a waiting list. Best just to wait for the signups on the next March hunt, which will be soon after the November hunt. PM me if you want the link to the other forum.

Yeah...I'd like to attend a DIV, but I always miss the signups. And the $200+ kills me. Word is there was a bunch of folks that signed up last time that didn't get in, even some of the more infamous ones, and some got upset. I'm pretty sure it's past the deadline for the next hunt. The signups are on another forum and if you try to sign up now, you will get put on a waiting list. Best just to wait for the signups on the next March hunt, which will be soon after the November hunt. PM me if you want the link to the other forum.

Yeah, I was actually checking treasure spot almost daily but while on vacation for 2 weeks I forgot about it. Yeah, the prices are an inhibitor, but I'd like to do it to say that I did and maybe dig good stuff. Up here stuff has been so picked over, I've yet to stumble upon a virgin cw site, a bunch of other people have permission to the same sites I do. I think if you have major connections it helps too.

Luke you probably can find as much on your own without paying the ching. Its probably going to be on my bucket list sometime. Not now I have too many productive spots to pay to hunt relics. Just saying. HH TIM

Luke you probably can find as much on your own without paying the ching. Its probably going to be on my bucket list sometime. Not now I have too many productive spots to pay to hunt relics. Just saying. HH TIM

It's true, I still have a ton of land to hunt once fall comes around and a nice spot in Virginia where a found a bunch of bullets in one area I concentrated on, so there's got to be more where that came from. But it is something I've always wanted to do, and meeting people would be awesome so I think I'll try and just go to say I was part of it.

It can be a very expensive hunt. The fee is $200 then you have to buy a few meals and usually get a motel for 2 days. Then gas to go down to the hunt and return. And don't plan on going to this hunt with a cheap machine. Most of the guys that are Successful are usually swinging $1000-5000 dollar machines because the ground is really mineralized there. I don't know how they pick who goes but it seems the same faces are the ones I see on every DIV on youtube. Like my friend Digger70Pa says, there are plenty of spots to hunt and keep your money. It just takes some research and patience. The crops will be cut soon and I'll be ready to rock.

It can be a very expensive hunt. The fee is $200 then you have to buy a few meals and usually get a motel for 2 days. Then gas to go down to the hunt and return. And don't plan on going to this hunt with a cheap machine. Most of the guys that are Successful are usually swinging $1000-5000 dollar machines because the ground is really mineralized there. I don't know how they pick who goes but it seems the same faces are the ones I see on every DIV on youtube. Like my friend Digger70Pa says, there are plenty of spots to hunt and keep your money. It just takes some research and patience. The crops will be cut soon and I'll be ready to rock.

Yeah, I know. I would think my t2 would preform good down there, my at pro even snagged a bunch of stuff near cullepepper, and that is a really bad soil area. Sometime us central pa relic hunters should get together and do a hunt sometime, just a few of us. I might have a good enough spot, but it has been hunted before. :/ I think that would be neat, something fun to do this fall.

They sound like fun , and if you make it to the hunt hope you find some good stuff.Myself I could never see myself paying to have to have to hunt and alot of times on those hunts you sometimes hunt on a draw from the bucket bases on what locations are permitted for the hunt , maybe you'll get lucky and get a good spot . Good luck

I signed up. Doubt I will get in, but you never know... Don't like the idea of paying, but I haven't been out hunting in almost a year, and having just moved three weeks ago, have no spots to go to at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom