4th Silver in Six Days

Leave-No-Coins-Behind

Forum Supporter
Today, I went to a school I had been to before. My plan was to focus on the trashy/pull tab laden picnic tables area. Another Mercury dime was recovered. This one was a 1940-S about 4' deep.

Most of my finds from today were from the picnic table area and the rest were around the perimeter of the sports field.

In the few days that I been using the new 6" coil, it has been like a bloodhound dog sniffing out the silver dimes.

This is my fourth mercury dime that I have found in about a week's time. Overall, found about $13.00 in coins.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my latest post!

Attachments

• Coins Silver 008182018 001.jpg
    Coins Silver 008182018 001.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 163
  • Coins Silver 008182018 002.jpg
    Coins Silver 008182018 002.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Coins Silver 008182018 004.jpg
    Coins Silver 008182018 004.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 141
Thank you!

Your killing it with that small coil, Congrats!

Thanks Ron 71! I just been going over locations I been to already or are off the list.

Nice job Jak! That Merc looks mint!

Thanks WyoTom! Actually the pic makes it look better. The last digit of of that date is hard to read.

What a huge haul! Congratulations and thanks for the great photos.

Thanks Dirty Nails! I been pulling in like $5.00 to $22.00 in clad a day with this coil.

Congrats on the schoolyard silver and the clad haul...lotta digging and a nice hunt!

Thanks Captain Silver! It is amazing how some days we don't find anything good, you go back another time and the prize is won.

Nice work Jak.

Thanksjwp1964! This coil combo on the machine has been real good to me.

Congrats on adding another Merc to the treasure chest JAK. Another very nice clad haul to go with it. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! I think I have enough silver to fill a finger thimble but enough clad to call it a very good year end year.

That's a great haul, congrats on the silver! :)

Thanks sandgroper! I was very surprise when I saw that shinny in the ground, especially in the area I was hunting.

You are single handily making me want to buy a 6" coil! Congrats again!!

Thanks Ohiodigger! For me this coil has been great. Especially with rediscovering the sites I had been to already.

Thank you!

Smokin hot on silver I see đź‘Ť.
Way to sniff em out .
Keep us posted and congrats on the sweet new coil.
,Dew

Thanks Dewsweeper894! That coil is a lot of fun. Have not taken it off my machine yet. Went out today, no silver but came back with $17.00 in clad and a JFK half. I probably pulled in about $80.00 in clad this week alone.

Back
Top Bottom