I hit my 2018 goal of $1,000 in clad!!!!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey guys!

I know I have not posted on here in a long time but I have been busy hunting my butt off! Well, I did it again. My AtPro keeps on rocking and has not let me down! I was able to pass my $1,000 in clad for 2018!! I just got back from a school that I have been to many many times over the years. This time however, I was really listening to the deep targets of hidden quarters and dimes. The smallest ping I checked out. In 2 hours I got $10.15 in clad. Lets see how much more I can pull in in the next few months. I have until the end of the year.

Happy Hunting!! :thumbsup:

atpro dude

Awesome !! Congrats on that MEGA clad total. I dig a lot of clads but not even close to your total Keep it going and hope you hit the $1,500 mark. My knees and back are sore just reading this post !!!

WOW! How many years in a row have you pulled a grand clad from your AO? Thats really some awesome work! Sooner or later you are going to have to switch disciplines or move!

That is truly a remarkable accomplishment. Heck, I was hoping of getting to $50 in clad by Labor Day and it's gonna be a close call. Anyway, keep up the excellent work and thanks for sharing.

Congrats, ATP Dude - that’s a stratospheric clad total! At the rate I’m going, I might reach $1000 in clad by September...of 2050!! Phenomenal job - and best of luck for the remainder of the year!

That is truly a remarkable accomplishment. Heck, I was hoping of getting to $50 in clad by Labor Day and it's gonna be a close call. Anyway, keep up the excellent work and thanks for sharing.

I’m hoping for $50 by the end of the year! Since I haven’t hunted much in the last month (dry, too much work, etc), I might have to tuck tail and accept $40 for a makeable target...on the plus side, I’m only $0.43 away from beating my clad total from last year, so there’s that at least :lol:

You’ve probably made more cash with that poor obsolete At pro than all the nox owners put together.lol..Congrats

C’mon now...you know if he had a Nox, he’d have $2000 by now...and it’d all come out of the ground sparkly clean, ready to spend :lol:

That's a lot o' ching dude. I can see a ten dollar hunt in a couple hrs when there's shallow cherry pickin' to do, but doing that with a lot of deeper targets after you've cleaned the place up? That's impressive! Nice work.

Hey guys!

I know I have not posted on here in a long time but I have been busy hunting my butt off! Well, I did it again. My AtPro keeps on rocking and has not let me down! I was able to pass my $1,000 in clad for 2018!! I just got back from a school that I have been to many many times over the years. This time however, I was really listening to the deep targets of hidden quarters and dimes. The smallest ping I checked out. In 2 hours I got $10.15 in clad. Lets see how much more I can pull in in the next few months. I have until the end of the year.

Happy Hunting!! :thumbsup:

atpro dude

I've gotten out only about 1/3 of the time this year, as I did last. and it shows. While my hunts have been productive, I've only just cleared the $500 mark for the year with the last batch of $124 in coins from the last 6 weeks...

Best of luck to you hitting your goal!

Congrats ATPro Dude! :woot: You've done a lot of digging. :detector:
You’ve probably made more cash with that poor obsolete At pro than all the nox owners put together. lol. Congrats

Yeppers! You gotta love the AT Pro. :D
At the rate I’m going, I might reach $1000 in clad by September...of 2050!!
Is that all? I did the math and I'm on pace to hit $1000 in clad in 2099! :lol:

Looks like you're going to have another huge total by the end of this year. I'm looking forward to your end of year picture, I've been saving all my coins this year too so I can take a big picture. Good luck :)

Another fantastic year in the works, Congrats on hitting the $1000 mark so early in the year!
I've been at it for almost 3 years and just hit $700, I can't imagine digging it all in one year. Pretty impressive!!

Back
Top Bottom