eBay Button ID

Collin1776

Hey guys got this for $15. No idea if it’s legit or not but whatever, only spent $15. Any info greatly appreciated
0b85eb80786b77c35b6f8a77241ea6c0.png
62410c9a701ee4645267aea69c83b212.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, IMO you paid 15× more than what that button is worth :laughing: I can't even see what the button looks like from the pictures provided. Hope I'm wrong! Good luck and happy hunting!

Well, IMO you paid 15× more than what that button is worth :laughing: I can't even see what the button looks like from the pictures provided. Hope I'm wrong! Good luck and happy hunting!

I can’t do anything about the pictures, they’re what he had up. And well as long as it’s old I don’t really care if I spent $15

It's really hard to tell by the pictures, but the back looks like a modern fashion button back.

I was thinking modern Blazer button, at least 1900's.

Also I never trust ebay or etsy descriptions since they seem to just make it up to sell at too high a price.

Front almost looks like the Excelsior symbol of NY State

I did not know that’s what it was called. I kept thinking it looked like a Rangers logo to me haha.. I guess that’s why.

I asked for a refund thanks for your opinion

Hey, your battery is getting low.
I know almost nothing about the origins or values of old buttons, but don't be afraid to ask a seller for better photos, specific angles, measurements, and other questions you may have, before buying.
A Rev war button would be nice.

I think you did the right thing. Looking back at my original post, it sounded kinda jerky, I appologize if it came off that way. Good luck and happy hunting :cool:

Haha no problem. Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom