Suggestion + video: Dig bus stops!

Nebu

Introduction to my video: I'm living in a suburban (1975-current) area. So I'm forced to come up finding areas where I might find things. So far it's PARKS, Sporting Parks, High Schools, School/Park combos. And now I have a new place to check, Bus Stops.

When I've read around, I've never seen anyone mention bus stops. It was only by accident the other week I happened to check a grass hill next to a bus stop and I found it was COVERED in coins. So now I recommend checking around bus stops in grass areas where you think people might be waiting for buses.

My video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzaeO0lXh4w

Good job cleaning up on the bus stop. The first thing I noticed in your video was the shot out the windshield of your car. I had three bugeye WRX's back in the day lol.

Good call on the bus stops. If you think about it, anywhere that there is a constant flow of people accessing money (in this case bus money) who could possibly drop coins where there's grass/dirt is going to be a good clad spot.

Another spot that I find a lot of coins is grass parking areas (like at some ball fields). I think when people get out of their vehicle from a seated position, coins fall out of their pockets, often unknowingly and then they get run over and weathered in place...and then we find them. :cool:

You can also try around parking meters that still take coins, I've scored well there in the past, if they are surrounded by grass that is.

Yep, I've been around bus-stops and they have paid off!

You can also try around parking meters that still take coins, I've scored well there in the past, if they are surrounded by grass that is.

I actually hunted around one of those last week! Found about $8 in change and a lot of 5c coins! I found about 15 of them in a 3yard radius around the meter! Over here in Australia most parking machines (as well as vending machines) don't accept 5c coins, so I think people just threw them aside when the machine spat them out.

Back
Top Bottom