Gold #10, #11 & #12

Joshc214

Managed to get in my best hunt of the year this past weekend. Day one I found the 18k Iris ring, day 2 was my first double gold day of the year.. found the 4.7 gram 14k ring along with my heaviest gold ring so far at 17 grams marked 14k (diamonds tested positive).

26.8 grams of 14k/18k gold in one weekend :yes:

The chain is marked 925... found it right along side the 17 gram ring.

We're getting some strong winds/storms over the next couple of days, hoping this will reset our beaches.

Doing my best to keep up with OBN :lol:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 558
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 521
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 535
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 536
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
Leave some gold for Felix... all he has been showing us is his decrepit Felix pennies recently...;) Good hunting... :D

Frickin shweet!!!.
I was on Hollywood Beach a few weeks, I only scored a pile of bottlecaps.

Plenty of bottlecaps and pulltabs were found... I hate how good pull tabs sound on my Nox.

Nice haul! Tis the season!!!

Tis the season!

That’s a good weekend :thumbsup: and 17g on one ring is YUGE! $426.44 melt!

And you got even more plus silver! Crazy! Congrats!

Thanks GroundSweeper! The pile of gold/silver is growing :)

Nice finds! :cheers:

Thanks!

wow, that is awesome. 3 golds in a weekend. That chain and medallion is sweet too.

My best gold day was 5 back in 2017... would be nice to beat that record! I think the chain has some serious age to it, I did the salt/baking soda trick 3 times and it still has a lot of build up on it.

Amazing finds man, that 17 grammer is awesome! Conditions make all the difference...

Thanks Zeemang! It's a honker! When I picked it up I automatically thought tungsten, couldn't believe it was 14k when I saw the mark.

awesome finds!

Thanks!

WOW!! That ring is huge:yes: Did you get it with the nox? If so, what did it come in at?

I was neck deep in a cut created from rip currents when I found it... didn't see the numbers, but I'm sure it was in the 17-18 range similar to the 15 gram 18k ring I found. I'll have to double check later...

:dingding: What a nice chunk of sweet gold! I noticed Friday that conditions had been improving.

Felix said I can find all of his gold as long as I leave a few crusty pennies behind :laughing:
No I did not! :lol:

Hey Josh really nice finds. Congrats to you! I'll be seeing you soon. Hope you left a few token gold pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice score.

Thanks KOB! Figured these were generic enough to post... didn't upload the 5 carat diamond ring this time :lol:

:dingding: What a nice chunk of sweet gold! I noticed Friday that conditions had been improving.

No I did not! :lol:

Thanks Felix, looking forward to seeing some of your finds... should definitely start picking up here soon.!

Some great hunting, congrats!

Thanks!

Holy cow! :dingding::holycow:

Thanks Kapi!

Hey Josh really nice finds. Congrats to you! I'll be seeing you soon. Hope you left a few token gold pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I left a 300 gram 18k gold chain covered in diamonds... :)

Back
Top Bottom