Harbor Freight sale on now!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Harbor Freight has their last sale of the year going on now.
In store and online prices are reduced and time to pick up what you might need.
Tumblers are on sale for $40 for the single drum and $50 for the double, get a coupon online, in the back of a Popular Science magazine or in a Val-Pac mailer and save another 25% on...anything and everything.
The one below might work, too.

I could always use a few more pairs of gloves, this year might be the time to pick up a cheap grinder to keep the Lesche sharp, the under $5 plastic double loupe bought last year I carry around with me on my hunts still works surprisingly well, maybe a couple of rare earth magnets I can tie down at the bottom of my beach scoop I plan on using next year, and just walking around my local store I seem to find stuff I didn't even know that I absolutely must have.

http://www.toolcrib.com/blog/2008/0...guide-the-good-enough-the-bad-and-the-abysmal

Attachments

• HF.jpg
    HF.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 675
  • hf coupon.jpg
    hf coupon.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 697
Good thinking Digger!!

Disposable nitrile gloves sure extended my water season!

<*)))>{

I'm going this morning for mechanic gloves and some coated gloves. Then, it's off to school (parking lot)!

Thanks for the info!

I highly recommend the harbor freight double barrel tumbler. I use mine for reloading too. I use 2-1/2 pounds of stainless steel media in each barrel then fill to the top with brass and water. Needles to say mine takes a beating. The drums still look like new. I have over 100 hours on mine and it works flawlessly.

Just bought my first tumbler there with the 25% off coupon. I also bought a small scale to measure grams. It was $14. I was surprised they wanted to sell me a extended warranty for 2 years on both items.

Just bought my first tumbler there with the 25% off coupon. I also bought a small scale to measure grams. It was $14. I was surprised they wanted to sell me a extended warranty for 2 years on both items.

I don't think you need any warranty on the rotary tumbler. If it burns up let me know and I'll send you a sewing machine motor. I have a whole box of them, and they run Forever!

Back
Top Bottom