Killer B Headphone Repair

Greek2Me

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone,
I am curious if it is worth the trouble to send my killer b headphones in for repair. I bought them new but don't remember if I sent the card in. :mad:

The cord has a slight rip in it where it goes into the headphone muff backing. It shorts out all the time. How hard would this be to fix and could I fix it myself for under $20?

I am not good with electronics so I'm just curious if replacing cords is hard to do.

Thanks!
G2M

Hey everyone,
I am curious if it is worth the trouble to send my killer b headphones in for repair. I bought them new but don't remember if I sent the card in. :mad:

The cord has a slight rip in it where it goes into the headphone muff backing. It shorts out all the time. How hard would this be to fix and could I fix it myself for under $20?

I am not good with electronics so I'm just curious if replacing cords is hard to do.

Thanks!
G2M

I am having the exact same issue with my Killer B's. They were shorting out occassionally and then eventually gave me no sound at all. I don't know if I sent my card in either and they were given to me as a gift so I have no receipt...... I'm not sure it would be worth sending them in for repair.

If any of you have headphones out of warranty I would be happy to check them out/fix them for you. No charge other than return shipping and parts if needed. Send me a pm or an email [email protected] to get in touch with me. Not trying to take any headphone sales away from the sponsors just trying to give a little back to the forum. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom