ENDED Ended Guess the coin, win the coin!

tech125

CONTEST ENDED

I picked up a coin at a local church rummage sale today that I thought would make a good prize for a contest on this forum. I have been detecting for 3yrs now and its time to give back and make someones day or just make them laugh so here goes:
The contest is very simple, you must guess what coin i purchased exactly, including the description, date and mint mark.For instance if you could guess
1985 memorial penny d mintmark, if you are correct you would win that coin but theres a bit of a twist.I will not post a picture of the coin when you win rather I will only confirm you guessed correctly.I will then ship you your coin
in a 7x7 box(small hint) and you are required to post the picture of your win for everyone to see.One guess per person per day please.Contest ends when coin is guessed.I will give more hints as this progresses if it should go on for too long, more than 2 weeks.Good luck and happy hunting.Happy mothers day as well.

p.s if for some reason you are cannot post pictures to the forum after you receive your coin please let me know through pm and we can work something out because i know some people may not have a digital camera.

Last edited:
selfan, thanks for guessing but i did not find a 1916d mercury dime at a rummage sale, that woule be insane....guess again tomorrow!

Ice, good guess but its not an IKe 1974d.This contest was meant to be a bit vague in the begining but as time progreses I will post some good hints.
Im really curious to see if I will have to ship it to east kyrgistan or morroco(hammid) or wherever, contest open to everyone regardless of where you live.....

new hint, this is not a foreign coin ie it was minted by the united states govt and intended to be spent in the U.S.A.I will check back later tonight, good luck....

Ice, good guess but its not an IKe 1974d.This contest was meant to be a bit vague in the begining but as time progreses I will post some good hints.
Im really curious to see if I will have to ship it to east kyrgistan or morroco(hammid) or wherever, contest open to everyone regardless of where you live.....

Thanks again Tech! Cryptic is fun!! Who wants the fun to be over in one day?

<*)))>{

Modern US silver dollar 1 ounce fine silver liberty no mint mark (P). Year 2008 ?

I tried! Good luck to the winner and thanks.

1877 Indianhead. Good Condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom