"You Have Three Wishes!"

A gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream, a gallon of coffee Heath bar ice cream, and a million more wishes. :D

You ever seen "I dream of Jeannie"?She is all i need.Save the other two for if you find out she ages.Then wish for a young Jeannie again:lol: Note to self........specify the right Jeannie!:lol:

Attachments

• blonde_beach_bikini.jpg
    blonde_beach_bikini.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 154
Itsaring. You mean the one with the "light brown hair?" Has no one told you, it's a wig! The attractive ones are not always golden!

I like the tone of the responses to this thread so far! Some humourous, some about hopes and dreams and some that just want to keep on wishing!!

Itsaring. You mean the one with the "light brown hair?" Has no one told you, it's a wig! The attractive ones are not always golden!

I like the tone of the responses to this thread so far! Some humourous, some about hopes and dreams and some that just want to keep on wishing!!

I'd rather have a jeannie with a wig than a genie with a toupe':lol: I been wishing for gold.But can't find the darn lamp!

I haven't giving you my three wishes! So here they are!
1.That everyone learns from their mistakes and plow a furrow for the future that is straight and true!
2.That those that wield the power speak only the truth and leave out the propaganda!
3.That everyone finds something of special meaning to them, something that is life changing and one that you'll never forget!

I haven't giving you my three wishes! So here they are!
1.That everyone learns from their mistakes and plow a furrow for the future that is straight and true!
2.That those that wield the power speak only the truth and leave out the propaganda!
3.That everyone finds something of special meaning to them, something that is life changing and one that you'll never forget!

Well said...

I wish
1 To become a great inventor
2 To create successful inventions that will change our way of living (in a positive way)
3 And be able to speak all the language on earth and perhaps the universe

my 3 wishes.... hmmm......

1) Mastery of "the Force"
2) The Starship Enterprise with an entire shuttle bay filled with 1 ounce gold and platinum coin for trade throughout the universe
3) No more got-dang pulltabs

Back
Top Bottom