• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

( Updated Again ) ITS ABOUT TIME!! Miami Police Officer Caught Driving 120 mph!!

One of the things that I thought when I saw the video is that it may have been a stolen police car which I am sure was on the mind of the FLorida Highway Patrol Trooper that pulled it over and drew her weapon. It was inconcievable to me that an officer would drive 120mph for an off-duty assigment. THAT was reckless and an egregious abuse of power. Do they speed sometimes? Yeah, but don't we all? ;):D

Update!

Updated for the third time!!!!

Miami FOP Defends Speeding Officer
Calls FHP Trooper 'Reckless, Unprofessional'

( What the heck are these idiots talking about??? ) So now its OK for the cop to break the laws?? ) If were one of us we would be in jail, fined, car towed!!!

http://www.local10.com/news/29643842/detail.html

Good for her.I feel the Police should be held to a higher standard.They enforce the law on us so they should know better.I have a CDL drivers license in NY and along with that license if I take a breathalizer test I have a lower blood alcohol limit than anyone with a basic drivers license.If I fail I loose my license and job for at least a year.If they can hold me to a higher standard I think they should be held to an even higher standard.There are too many police officers abusing their power and that's why so many people hate the police.Unfortunately more than likely all that will come of this is resentment and abuse from her peers. Just my 2¢.

I'll quote myself. The last line in my previous post says it all.

Back
Top Bottom