got wet

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
View attachment 444081finally got in the water- wind and waves have been crazy lately. I wasn't finding much in the dry or wet sand so I was hoping my luck would change. Had a good time, lots of targets including 5 rings and 2 chains. Unfortunately 2 junkers, 1 aluminum but 1 marked 925 and a nice ladies 14k. Been a while on the yellow. stainless chain and copper bracelet, and a bunch of rotted clad.

Attachments

• 5 ringetc.jpg
    5 ringetc.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 374
  • silv&gold rings.jpg
    silv&gold rings.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 385
Nice chunky piece of yellow. Id call that a good day when you are finding targets to dig. People are really cleaning it up down here ..... well unless you want to dig some of those tiny pieces of foil....... remember those pieces of foil?:lol: Congrats on the GOLD.

Looks like a great hunt except for the waves! love the yellow! nice one!!

:dingding: Good to see that you were lucky on one of the rings with some yellow!

Nice digs, Joe. One of these days i'm going to get out again.

Gold is a successful hunt!
yes unfortunately it doesn't happen as often as I'd like:laughing:
That 14k looks like a beauty!
thanks-its a little different
Nice chunky piece of yellow. Id call that a good day when you are finding targets to dig. People are really cleaning it up down here ..... well unless you want to dig some of those tiny pieces of foil....... remember those pieces of foil?:lol: Congrats on the GOLD.
Oh yeah I remember the foil- too well.:lol: thanks man
Looks like a great hunt except for the waves! love the yellow! nice one!!
Thanks Kapi
:dingding: Good to see that you were lucky on one of the rings with some yellow!
Thanks Felix, yes the rings kept comming but finally a good one
Congrats on the gold & silva! :cool3:
Thanks Slim

Nice digs, Joe. One of these days i'm going to get out again.
The season is here- get out there
Congrats on the silver and gold!
Thank You
That's a great hunt there - congrats. Nice gold ring too! :)
thanks
I'd let a wave crash on me for some yella. Congratulations.
I guess I'm getting lazy in my old age- I find I'm more picky on the conditions- Thanks

Like the Yellow, has a interesting design. With that many rings found in one hunt I know what your thinking! Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom