Fill your beach holes ? I don't !

This sounds like a man who is tired of digging 10 inches only to find yet another tent stake bobby pin or that lovely rusty bolt .. .. I know I was .. but I still filled in all my holes ..
object of the game is treasure hunting .. if you wish to dig up trash ..That is all on you .. be glad others are leaving it for you to dig up .. don't get mad at us for walking over it ..because if it was the surface it would have bit me first . and that fish hook that is down there 6 inches is not going to hurt the next guy walking over it either .. but be glad it was left for you so you can tell us how deep your PI goes . the hole you make on the other had will cause more damage to the next guy ..
Kinda like the big ole nasty pot hole the city never can fix right

Steve & Dragonfire.. you guys are right ! Think I will stop beating a dead horse and get me an EQ ! Now I can become 1 of you guys ! Only better of course.... lol...

Steve & Dragonfire.. you guys are right ! Think I will stop beating a dead horse and get me an EQ ! Now I can become 1 of you guys ! Only better of course.... lol...

Think I'll stick to my pi.. love seeing the eq horde skipping along the beach. That also gives me a chuckle

....keep feeding the troll. I love these threads...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom