recommendations on headphones for fisher F2

crdizzle6288

i have been looking and reading about different brands. does anyone have a a fisher f2 and recommend a set of headphones over a different brand? i know they all work but curious if a set works better with this model than another or if they all work the same. thanks!

I think whatever you find most comfortable. I have a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter and use cheapie on-ear "walkman" style headphones with mine.

The F2 does not have a volume control, so you probably want that too, either integrated into the headphones, or add an in-line volume control.

The Sun Ray Pro Gold spoiled me. The sound is great and very comfortable.
Check with Bart, he can hook ya up.
GL&HH

For an entry level detector like the F2 pretty much any headphones will be better than no headphones...I bought a set of garrett master sound headphones off the bay for $14 shipped and they have volume control which is a plus

A good set of headphones makes all the difference in hearing a good targets clearly. I have gray ghost, and they fit nice and are light,and sounds great.they are the ndt gray ghost

Garrett Clear Sound headphones, 8 ft coiled cord, inline volume control, light weight, comfortable on the ears, about $21 at any sponsor... :)

If they aren't sold yet, this guy [email protected] has a like-new set of Gray Ghosts at an awesome price. Tell him that ZR2guy(Brian) sent you. He is a great guy to deal with.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom