• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I am looking in to sand scoops and need your help!!

M-G-P

ok guys I am looking at getting a sandscoop for working in waist deep or higher water.
Lake Michigan and local beach's

I know there are alot of them on the market
what I am looking for is ease of use & derablility! VS Price

What would you recomend and why?

thank you all for your time and input!

I like my stealth scoop, but I also like my old RTG Monster scoop. Like you said, there are lots of options out there. I prefer an angled handle and stainless construction personally.

I personally prefer anything NOT metal for my sand scoops (used to use them around the lake bed that was like sand) because I can pass the scoop under the MD and if it goes off I know I scooped it. So much less work than having to toss the sand and dig around it etc... just because the scoop is made of metal.

HH

I personally prefer anything NOT metal for my sand scoops (used to use them around the lake bed that was like sand) because I can pass the scoop under the MD and if it goes off I know I scooped it. So much less work than having to toss the sand and dig around it etc... just because the scoop is made of metal.

HH

Won't last ten minutes in Michigan...

Anything made in Detroit has to be tough!! :yes:

I agree with Longhair on this..

image012.jpg

<*)))>{

Never hurt any plastic scoop I had but I have seen some pretty flimsy ones besides it is only sand not rocks and pebbles we are talking about unless you are 500 pounds and exerting 1000 pounds of pressure on it the plastic holds up and makes for so much less work but to each their own. :)

Back
Top Bottom