which one for gold coins: Pi or vlf

heavyquiet

Hi:
i'm just interested in gold coins, and wondering which type of machine is the best for this purpose and why?
i'm looking for them in a forest.

thanks in advance.

PS:
this is not a hobby for me, I'm sure I'll find noticeable gold where I'm going to search if i have had a good machine. For your information, there is merely trash and unwanted objects there. i don't want to waste my money on a unusable machine, so if you have any suggestion to help me choose a perfect type of metal detectors for mentioned situation,please help me for decision.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Well since you only want gold coins, you must have something in mind. How deep, what kind is there a bunch suposedly in one spot?

But no detector will just find gold. NOT going to happen.

Remember heavyquiet..........this is a hobby.

Most of us do this for enjoyment and getting out with sometimes a little bonus.
If you are here to find only gold coins you shouldn't bother with a detector.

The rarity of finding a gold coin is enormous.........

But to answer your question - no detector will completely differentiate gold between trash and anything else. You have to dig all to get the gold.

Well since you only want gold coins, you must have something in mind. How deep, what kind is there a bunch suposedly in one spot?

But no detector will just find gold. NOT going to happen.
thanks for your reply.
yes there is a bunch supposedly in different spots.

Remember heavyquiet..........this is a hobby.

Most of us do this for enjoyment and getting out with sometimes a little bonus.
If you are here to find only gold coins you shouldn't bother with a detector.

The rarity of finding a gold coin is enormous.........

But to answer your question - no detector will completely differentiate gold between trash and anything else. You have to dig all to get the gold.
thanks for your advice, and if i have to dig all the way, do you mean, detectors's ad is fake?

thanks for your advice, and if i have to dig all the way, do you mean, detectors's ad is fake?

PI detectors will allow you to detect deeper, but they cannot differentiate between metal types, so you'll get a signal for any metal that is in the ground. VLF can differentiate metal types, but gold falls into the same category as foil, aluminum pull tabs, bits of aluminum cans, lead fragments, and other trash which means you'll have to dig any signal that is in that range if you want to find gold. There isn't a detector that will 100% positively ID gold from those other targets.

I am looking for a detector that will only find gold also. I think I could sell a lot of them.
What forest are you looking for gold coins in.

Back
Top Bottom