• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Found a Gold Toof....

Cfmct-pi

No dought about it,up north in the mud & rock's,down south in the sugarsand with the rich locals, plus vacationer's getting away from the winter temp's are great place's to hunt,deffinately better,all kind's of thing's happening here tax wise,were almost up there with NY,Nj,Ca,alot of people moving out of Md,alot of the rich are moving to Thailand NO capital gain's tax,look's like that will be the hot spot in the future for A***** find's,as far as Sandy had no effect on the place were you hunted,maybe but, unless you were thier 24/7 since Sandy through tidal change's,you don't really know ,and in other spot's Sandy has removed sand down to the hardpan,and sand and mud from other area's not on the beach to reliece the old silver,doesn't happen down here,in my opinion Sandy has helped you all with your sucess,wether you admit it or not,not upset,i enjoy all your post's of old silver coin's, and gold,great place to hunt,great place to have a snow plow,look's like you might be getting another blast Monday or Tuesday,:shock::lol: spring is here lol,happy hunting,Earl :my2cents::imo: (Hoping ill find a Gold Toof on my next hunt,so my thread get's over 1000 hits :laughing:)

Your welcome

To use any machine i own ,one day when i come up north for a hunt,i want to join you all in a hunt,since Pi Joe said he's footing the bill on the seafood ,at the seafood buffet :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:,now i need a few month's to get in shape for mud slingin- bolder removal, hard core hunting,or i won't be able to roll with you guy's :lol: I paid 700.00 for the Excal blue 800,than almost 300 for service plus new phone's,it is one of my favorate's,it set's on a plugger 3 piece travel rod now,just cleaned it up,not a scratch on it,i would not be able to recover the money invested in a sale,hope you understand that,i see Max just recently had great sucess with a smaller coil on his 705 by the rock's,ya can't over look the small coil detector's,expecially on your turf,it would be a great addition to your detector collection,happy hunting,as extra MDer stuff,i sold a plugger two piece that i used for the Excal blue 1000 that i sold over a year ago,still have the dive shaft used one time still up F/S for a diver,it is not for me :shock::lol:,happy hunting Craig,Earl

To use any machine i own ,one day when i come up north for a hunt,i want to join you all in a hunt,since Pi Joe said he's footing the bill on the seafood ,at the seafood buffet :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:,now i need a few month's to get in shape for mud slingin- bolder removal, hard core hunting,or i won't be able to roll with you guy's :lol: I paid 700.00 for the Excal blue 800,than almost 300 for service plus new phone's,it is one of my favorate's,it set's on a plugger 3 piece travel rod now,just cleaned it up,not a scratch on it,i would not be able to recover the money invested in a sale,hope you understand that,i see Max just recently had great sucess with a smaller coil on his 705 by the rock's,ya can't over look the small coil detector's,expecially on your turf,it would be a great addition to your detector collection,happy hunting,as extra MDer stuff,i sold a plugger two piece that i used for the Excal blue 1000 that i sold over a year ago,still have the dive shaft used one time still up F/S for a diver,it is not for me :shock::lol:,happy hunting Craig,Earl

I used to do commercial lobstering and oystering so I can get them whole sale... how about a dozen clam openers on the half shell with cocktail sauce for $5 ;)

mmmmmmm

Ill have that when we go to the all you can eat seafood buffet on Jose,after that,jump in my truck,and we will go to your lobster connection,so i can bring about 50lbs home,and ill let you feel the Excal blue 800 all day howboutit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PS plenty oysters and blue crab down here in Maryland ,but not the lobster :( just hooked up my cz20 8inch to a plugger chest mount, and used a swingy thingy for the strait shaft hanger off the plugger chest mount,works great,set up real nice,Earl

Ill have that when we go to the all you can eat seafood buffet on Jose,after that,jump in my truck,and we will go to your lobster connection,so i can bring about 50lbs home,and ill let you feel the Excal blue 800 all day howboutit :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PS plenty oysters and blue crab down here in Maryland ,but not the lobster :( just hooked up my cz20 8inch to a plugger chest mount, and used a swingy thingy for the strait shaft hanger off the plugger chest mount,works great,set up real nice,Earl

Maybe I'll feed you some bad clams and you can will me the 800 :laughing:

bad clams lol

I had 2 uncles die this month,my aunt is selling the airstream and 7.3 turbo diesel dually,might take a road trip if i get them,my uncle allways garage kept his truck and in show room condition,Ill let you use the 800 for the day,good clams only :shock::lol:

Back
Top Bottom