Rick savage

jruckman38

Elite Member
So there was nothing on tv so I went on demand and watched a Rick savage show. Now the show I watched the found in old condom tin, old rolex, a police badge, and gold flower vice. I don't watch this show but nothing else was on so I did. I just wanted know how can they get 9000 thousand dollars for this junk. Man if I can sell all the junk I've found liken that I would be rich. Your thought.

Someone posted about a "relic" that was bought in a pawnshop he worked at by the producers, artificially aged, planted, dug up and brought back in to sell.
Out of all of these shows this is the absolute worst one.

I agree it's stupid. I watch it when I need a good laugh.

Since wrestling is fake, he is a master at faking things. But his family are bad actors. I can easily tell they were acting.
The BOOM BABY ! Drives me nuts as well.

His show, by far, is the worst at depicting metal detecting. It is a complete waste of time, I would not suggest it to anyone, even for its entertainment value. I can stomach diggers and even dig fellows, but I get physically ill just thinking of that blow hard.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

How do y'all feel about the other fella that used to dig with him? He wrote some books on relic hunting.

I would think being on that show would've hurt is reputation, but I don't know either of them personally. :-)

Funnily enough, I find this programme so bad, that I just have to watch it. :laughing:

I know it's all set up and a big act, but I look on it as entertainment, not
a documentary series on metal detecting.
We get two episodes back to back, every week.

Back
Top Bottom