bh gold digger

hooper1

I went on a hunt today and a guy came up to me and asked how deep do they go, I just told him that it depends on the machine and coil.

I asked him what he has and he told me it was a bh gold digger that his wife bught him from a pawn shop so he can locate a septic tank lid . I told him he should easily reach 8" with his machine. He told me that the pawn shop said it would go 5 or 6 feet in the ground. It makes me want to go to a pawn shop and act dumb and see if they try to lie to me so I buy a machine.

Well, either they outright lied to the man, or they're just ignorant. I don't think you should stop by the shop. You might have a moment of weakness and buy something too! ;-)

First red flag: Pawn Shop

Those guys no nothing about the technology in today's detectors let alone the specifics of each brand. Years ago I was in a financial pinch and went to see about selling it a pawn shop in Vegas. The guy looked at me with a straight face and said the best he could do on a very well kept Whites DFX was $20. I laughed and walked out.

Back
Top Bottom