Stainless, Titanium, and GOLD

TheKrustyClad

Weather allowed for another water hunt, so I tried a new spot behind some high end hotels. After a few hours and hardly any targets whatsoever, I packed it up and moved to another location. And thank goodness I did!

Three rings in the first two hours and a nice pair of sunglasses. They're ladies' glasses, but I'll rock them anyway. :cool:

Ring #1 - 14k gold with (what I assume is) a small diamond.
Ring #2 - Titanium band with 1-12 roman numerals on it.
Ring #3 - Stainless steel band with small stone.

Attachments

• Sub 1.jpg
    Sub 1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 412
  • Sub 2.jpg
    Sub 2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 424
  • Sub 3.jpg
    Sub 3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Sub 4.jpg
    Sub 4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 411
  • Sub 5.jpg
    Sub 5.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Sub 6.jpg
    Sub 6.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 449
:dingding: Nice going on all the rings! The yellow one is nice. Since when are Ray Ban Aviator's "lady's glasses"? If real that was your 2nd best find. :yes: I like the rosary ring. I found one myself a few years back.

On those Ray Ban glasses, there are a lot of fakes out there. To make sure they are the real deal the right lens is etched Ray Ban. If it is you have a very nice pair.

Congrats on the gold. The other two metal rings, well they are rings anyway.

Thanks for sharing.

Great hunt Congrats on the Gold!

Thank you!

:dingding: Nice going on all the rings! The yellow one is nice. Since when are Ray Ban Aviator's "lady's glasses"? If real that was your 2nd best find. :yes: I like the rosary ring. I found one myself a few years back.

Aviator's are definitely not just lady's glasses. But I think of the dark and/or reflective lenses on a silver frame as being more masculine opposed to the faded lenses and gold frame. This particular set are more of a feminine look, in my opinion. Wearing them today regardless!

So that's what that thing was! I wasn't sure. It's made out of brass or copper maybe. And yes, I believe they are real. They have the second logo on the left size of the left lens.

Yeah that's a nice gold there :thumbsup:

Congrats! And I think I found those same glasses, I can't pull off wearing them :lol:

I'll rock them even if they aren't flattering. :laughing: Thanks!

I like what I see here! Greenies and glass,, all sorts of interesting metal..GOLD! Nice work!
Mud

Thank you, it was definitely a fun and successful day on the water.

On those Ray Ban glasses, there are a lot of fakes out there. To make sure they are the real deal the right lens is etched Ray Ban. If it is you have a very nice pair.

Congrats on the gold. The other two metal rings, well they are rings anyway.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, one lens has the ray ban logo and the other one is etched RB in an overlapped fashion. So I think they're the real deal. Which is really exciting!

Yes, it's my first 14k gold and possibly real diamond (not that diamonds are worth much, but still). I'm a fan of all rings so the others are just as exciting.

You were busy,,and it paid off big time!! Congrats!

Thank you! Lots of digging and wading around in neck-deep water.

Nice diamond tester would be a great gift for you for Christmas. Congrats on three rings!

Attachments

• diamond tester.jpg
    diamond tester.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 303
Nice finds, Trifecta of rings!
Check Ebay you'd be surprised at what that purple hot wheels charger
might bring.....$? even in poor condition.

Back
Top Bottom