Indian, buff, and marbles

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
I went over to the permission yesterday where the church was demolished, and found the a silver plate spoon, three marbles, and a 1952D wheat. Today I hit the vacant lot where I found clad, and the 1952 Jefferson nickle. Later today I went back to the 1885 lot and scored the hunter button, a 1925 wheat, 1935 buff, and a 1900 IH.

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

I think Ive pretty much hunted out the 1885 lot, but theres several more passes I need to make before I decide that Im done. Even the iffy signals are getting scarce, but is it hunted out? I also found a clad quarter there today that I know my coil had passed over a couple of times. After Im done, I might hit it now and then to test programs on the 800, or perhaps run my 6" coil over it again.

Thanks for looking, and HH!

Congrats Tom on the Indians and the other cool finds. I like the button, any info on it ? You say signals are few, when I get to that point I slow my swing and reduce recovery speed to 3, it seems to help squeak out one or two more deep ones. Good luck. Mark

Nice finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Congrats Tom on the Indians and the other cool finds. I like the button, any info on it ? You say signals are few, when I get to that point I slow my swing and reduce recovery speed to 3, it seems to help squeak out one or two more deep ones. Good luck. Mark

Thank you. No info on the button, and I wouldnt know where such info exists online. I run 7 on recovery speed, so Ill give 3 a go. Thank you

Congrats on the Indian, the Buffalo and all the rest Tom. Keep at it as it not hunted out. Trapper

Thanks Trapper. Ill keep at it until they do something with the lot

Congrats on the excellent looking finds. Marbles are always a welcome find when detecting.

Thank you, I seem to catch them out of the corner of my eye while swinging the machine.

Congrats on the finds and it's nice seeing someone else find some marbles.

Thank you. The one site seems to have produced quite a few.

Back
Top Bottom