still learning to post pics test

petejc

scoop.jpg

Finally put a handle on my new scoop I bought. Hope this pic comes out.

Wrong pic....not the one with handle....I swear I'm never going to get this photo posting...back to the drawing board..

I thought you were a sailor. Sailors can learn to do anything. Keep trying and you will get the hang of it. Heck even I can do it. Of course it took me a few tried to learn.

Still learning from you guys....I just put a wooden handle on my sand scoop....From the end of the handle to where it bottoms out on top of the scoop is 54".....would like to know what is the most popular length for you guys...I know it's a personal choice but I just wanted to know the average comfortable
length...I have one of those short post pull handles to put on also....Thanks.

Looking for your suggestions.

I'm going nuts with this photo posting....I did do it once as you can see in my first post...Well I took a pic of my scoop with the handle and got it into my computer....Named it .....scoop2...is that a good enough name....Well when i got the thread up and hit the paper clip that box popped up over to the left and I entered the name...scoop2 .. in that box that says "Upload file from a URL, so I entered ...scoop2 then hit the upload thing and it comes back invalid URL.

Now there is two things that say Upload....am I supposed to hit the one directly beside the box where I put scoop2...or the upload square in the above section....I hope somebody can understand what the heck I'm trying to say..

HELP..before I bow this darn computer up.

Doug, I looked at that and see a difference in my computer...After I hit the paper clip the next block that comes up is that Manage Attachment block ...BUT it is not the same block that comes up on mine...
Mine does not have the words Browse on it...
Mine has a list on the left that says CHOOSE a file...so I can't BROWSE....any suggestions.

I'm not quite sure why you do not have the instruction 'browse' on your attachment program? Mine says 'choose file'?

These two photographs are posted using the forum software and a 3rd party software.

First one is using a 3rd party free software program. (imgur)

2nd one is forum software.

HH...Doug.

am18DoH.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom