Very Rare and Expensive Finds today

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Today I had three success stories. Will start out with the first and most stingiest of folk who I have ever helped.

Decided to go out on my boat today and I was putting everything on the dock. Well one item didn't want to stay put and I had to watch it sink into the black depths. This was a very rare item also. The middle and end shafts for the Equinox 800. So I have to gear up and go in as this was in 8' of water. I found it and the owner didn't want to pay me a dime. Cheap person anyway.

So we go out on the boat. My coin finds out there were TWO CENTS. Zincolns at that. And I found what was left of a 1.00 bill. My best find was a pair of Gucci sunglasses. I lost one of my pennies and Kevin had to rub it in that I lost half my finds. Oh I also found a stainless steel dog dish.

Kevin on the other hand got two 10K rings with diamonds in them 4.66 grams of gold total. 4 quarters, dime nickel and penny, an anchor, a 14.5 X 19 Volvo aluminum prop and a mooring rope, AND the nose cone to a WW1 bomb.

So we get back to the marina and we are getting cleaned up and my phone rings. An I phone went swimming at a marina two marina's away. I tell them I will be there in 15 minutes. I get there and suit up and it takes me about a minute to snag the phone. I shocked everyone around at how fast I found it in pitch black water. I get out and get my wet suit off. My phone rings again! Less than two miles away a 35' racer lost a prop right after it launched. Told them I would be right there. They had a diver use two tanks of air and he couldn't find it. Black water and I was thinking of feeling for it but I decided to use the CZ-21. I had it in less than 10 minutes. They were very happy. I guess a new critter was 1800.00 for this toy.

More happy customers. Sorry no picture of the phone recovery.

Good job on the recoveries scuba but man what's up with the cheap skate you were,talking about [emoji6]happy 4th to you

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I'd say the stainless dog dish was your best find...do you have a dog? Nice recovery on that prop too!

scuba to the rescue again !! But gee, No run-in's with busy-body LEO's ? Haha, great post & play-by-play as usual :cool:

:dingding: OK, you get the dinger even if you're being secretive about the cash but I am sure it was good! :gettinmoney:

If that tightwad don't squeak out some kind of pay, just toss his rare and expensive doohickie right back off the dock. :laughing:
Good post SCUBAD!

btw, nice coin-popper too!

Nice work Scuba! I just watched a you tube vid on boat props, was curious on how they attached to the motor and how they get lost, must of not tightened down the nut enough eh?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom