Hit my first gold my first week.

MrLostAndFound

Hello all, i just recently upgraded to a Garrett AT Pro from a cheap Bounty hunter. I have spent the last 5 days combing the beach and local parks. On day 5 I hit my first gold. It was about 10:30 at night I was at a local beach got a nice signal after hours of hair pins and tent steaks. When I got it in my scoop the diamonds screamed at me from my head lamp I was really happy to find my first gold on day 5. I know there will be many more. Here is a photo of my finds that day. Happy hunting to all.

Attachments

• 20190524_105622-ccfopt.jpg
    20190524_105622-ccfopt.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 601
  • 20190524_110114-ccfopt.jpg
    20190524_110114-ccfopt.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 561
Woodbutcher thank you very much i cant wait to get back out and start swinging it really is a night and day difference between the new and old detectors. The next good find seems like it's only a swing away.

Thanks pryan67 that knife was the high light of my day before the ring. Found it about 7" down on the towal line. I will restore it best I can when the time comes at this point it's on the list. I have become some what of a knife collector over the years.

hello all, i just recently upgraded to a garrett at pro from a cheap bounty hunter. I have spent the last 5 days combing the beach and local parks. On day 5 i hit my first gold. It was about 10:30 at night i was at a local beach got a nice signal after hours of hair pins and tent steaks. When i got it in my scoop the diamonds screamed at me from my head lamp i was really happy to find my first gold on day 5. I know there will be many more. Here is a photo of my finds that day. Happy hunting to all.

awe$ome!!!

Huge CONGRATS on gold ring number one!! You probably wouldn't have been hunting at 10:30pm on the fifth day in a row with your old cheapy. Congrats on the upgrade too.

Congrats on the nice finds, especially the first gold ring.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Foragist you are 100% correct finily having a real metal detector has given me new found energy and all this online support makes me feel like I have joined an elite club!

Hello all, i just recently upgraded to a Garrett AT Pro from a cheap Bounty hunter. I have spent the last 5 days combing the beach and local parks. On day 5 I hit my first gold. It was about 10:30 at night I was at a local beach got a nice signal after hours of hair pins and tent steaks. When I got it in my scoop the diamonds screamed at me from my head lamp I was really happy to find my first gold on day 5. I know there will be many more. Here is a photo of my finds that day. Happy hunting to all.

When i use my at pro...I NEVER PASS UP A SOLID 52...every single gold ring ive found slammed 52 without hardly any jump if at all...

Gold? Over rated, we’ll be mining it in abundance on asteroids.

I want to know about those tent stakes!

Amc rulz, those tent stakes helped me to learn to feel and hear the shape of the item before digging it up. Skinny and long in one direction. I started guessing how they where laying in the sand

When i use my at pro...I NEVER PASS UP A SOLID 52...every single gold ring ive found slammed 52 without hardly any jump if at all...

I am digging every solid hit! Trash by the pouch full but as has been said before 1 good target can make up for it all. I dumped my finds pouch two or 3 times that day.

Back
Top Bottom