Found my first coin! A Dime! From 2005! Boo! lol

wafflesngravy

Heart break. Got all excited thinking this is it! It was not "it". I bought this land in 2006. The dime was probably mine lol. Oh well, keep on truckin! Oh and I'm not posting a picture of it. Pretty sure everybody has one in their pocket right now. :laughing:

Don't fret. I just started recently and my first coin was this bad boy pictured below with a dime for size comparison. It's a half-peso (I live in the Dominican Republic)....from the 90s....and is today worth less than 1 cent....*if* it were possible to even spend it. The coin was discontinued after the peso had devalued greatly and isn't even in circulation these days. :)
b585372666edf90e83f711deca5b5c2f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610M using Tapatalk

Well I hope we find something soon. 3 days now and nothing. My kids are already done. My wife and I will be detecting the rest of memorial weekend but if we don't find anything to keep us excited this hobby will probably fail. Starting this when its 95 outside didn't help much either lol. It's brutal out there!

That's my luck with coins, no matter how far off in the woods I get it will always be a shiny new nickel!

Keep that dime. It's your first. The first of many.

What detector are you using, and where are you hunting? There's bound to be Memorial Day celebrations near you. Hit those areas Tuesday morning if you can.

Back
Top Bottom