Dinner break large cent at the park

GKman

Forum Supporter
Hi Folks
Pretty much every day I go detecting on my lunch or dinner break. I end up empty handed a lot of times since I am looking for those deep signals nestled amongst so much trash.
Yesterday was one of the good days though. I had already dug out a couple of deep pieces of trash like a bent square nail and a piece of brass but then just as I was ready to pack it in and head back to work I got a deep one way 31 on the Equinox. Earlier this year I had dug another large cent nearby this one so I was excited that this could be another one.
Lo and behold it ended up being an 1838 large cent.Yay...
HH Everyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-15-06-20-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-05-15-06-20-56.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 324
Absolutely sickening. The east coast dude goes out "on his lunch hour" and .... ho hum .... bags yet-another LC at just any old nearby park . Aaagghhhh :sissyfight:

Absolutely sickening. The east coast dude goes out "on his lunch hour" and .... ho hum .... bags yet-another LC at just any old nearby park . Aaagghhhh :sissyfight:

you have an open invite here in ny if you get bored of those gold coins :laughing:

I know right how many now, 10?

Hunting with Tom would be fun, would love to see him in action after some looky loo says to us that we can't "dig" here"

haha, it's 15 at present. As for the busy-body lookie-lous, nah, we wouldn't bump into any such people. 'Cuz we'd be hunting at night. So peaceful. So serene :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom