Todays Underwater Fun

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
I know it isn't finding gold or silver and maybe not many are interested. I know some are because it pertains to making money. I got a call last evening about a boat that ran over a dock line and it got tangled in a propeller. I get to the marina and find a brand new 2019 52' Carver in the slip. It sure made short work of that dock line. I took it off in about 15 minutes to a very thankful owner. Water is still too cold for me to spend hours in finding gold and silver.

Just because you have the boat, doesnt mean you have sense enough to captain it. Some people have more money than sense.

Hopefully they make those Carvers better than they used to. My old boss had one. You leave those at the house for a man cave:lol:

I love your adventures! And man, that's a big boat. Wonder what the guy does for a living.

Count me interested.

What a beautiful boat!

Nice work Scuba!

R5

beautiful boat

I know it isn't finding gold or silver and maybe not many are interested. I know some are because it pertains to making money. I got a call last evening about a boat that ran over a dock line and it got tangled in a propeller. I get to the marina and find a brand new 2019 52' Carver in the slip. It sure made short work of that dock line. I took it off in about 15 minutes to a very thankful owner. Water is still too cold for me to spend hours in finding gold and silver.

Should of got your picture taken on board , :laughing:

I'd be the guy fishing off the back of that vessel. :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom