Will we Have a Winner Tonight?

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Contest ends at 10:00PM eastern. I will be on my boat. Might not be back till Sunday. So if we do, don't think I played the disappearing act!

I have been told by PM's the rules are way too complicated. If more think so, I will make a different contest and try to make them easier. Input appreciated. Folks that have entered, please post your thoughts. Thanks

Contest ends at 10:00PM eastern. I will be on my boat. Might not be back till Sunday. So if we do, don't think I played the disappearing act!

I have been told by PM's the rules are way too complicated. If more think so, I will make a different contest and try to make them easier. Input appreciated. Folks that have entered, please post your thoughts. Thanks

First off, you are obviously super generous and contribute much more than your fair share to this forum. I think I can speak for all of us when I say that, and a big thank you!

That being said...I didn't participate at all because it was too complicated. Maybe I'm just a little slow, but I wanted to give my feedback.

I don’t see how it is too complicated at all Scuba. Just have to read and think a little, no offense meant but ... it’s pretty basic. It’s one heck of a contest prize we’ll worth the small mental exercise to possibly win it.

Thanks for putting this on, you put some serious thought into this and a lot of folks are participating. Just a matter of time and someone will win it (me :lol: I hope)...

Thanks again!

Whats complicated? Simple enough that an old phart like me can follow them. Difficult to win YES, but complicated????????

Complicated? please...

if you can figure out how to register to this forum and make 200 posts you can figure out Scuba's rules to this contest...

Too complicated...no way.
Post 3 times before you guess.
Match 3 numbers and the Mega ball, and put down 13 as the megaball number and post 12 times in a week and everyone can hit that number.

It isn't complicated but it is hard, that seems right considering the value of the prize involved.
He designed it to reward those that engage and contribute to the forum with posts.
If you don't want to do the three posts before you enter or any extras to get you the mb number for sure that is fine, too...this contest is just not for you.

Basically you just have to be lucky just like anyone that hits the real lottery.
I missed it by one number a few weeks ago so it is possible, just not easy.

Don't change the contest at all...it is fine just the way it is.

I agree with the majority so far...definitely not too complicated, but not an easy contest to win (as it should be considering the prize value).

Step 1: Post 3 times on the forum anytime after midnight eastern time on Saturday morning

Step 2: After completing Step 1, make two guesses in the contest thread for the prize anytime before 10pm eastern time on Friday. Each guess must contain three numbers plus one additional megaball number within the proper range.

Step 3 (optional): Post on the forum more to increase chance of winning.

Step 4: Win the prize, or repeat starting at Step 1 for the following week.

Pretty simple rules from my perspective.

Some of the confusion might lie with “post 3 times on the forum”. Does that mean you need to post r*tard*d/meaningless words, sentences anywhere in the forum or.....
Good luck to all who have the required post count. I should be able to join the fun/contest shortly, maybe a year tops :laughing:

It's been going on for quite a while without a winner. I'd suggest make it a lot easier, just use the Mega Ball. If more than one contestant hits the Mega Ball then have a run off with just those that hit it. Keep going with just the Mega Ball but who ever is closest to the MB the next week wins. If two or more are tied then play again until you have one winner.

Just my humble suggestion. And as others have said, thanks so much for offering the contest.

I have entered since week 1, and other than a snafu of my own doing, I find this relatively easy. Considering the prize and value, it should not be too easy. Thanks for your generosity Scuba.

PS. I enjoy reading your posts.

I've entered every week. Not complicated. I dont mind if the contest goes on for a year! (As long as I'm the winner) :lol:

Very generous contest Scuba, not really complicated, and the best part it is free just like the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes ! :lol:

…..now maybe if a member wins the actual jackpot of the actual game they could buy everyone that detector :laughing: (just be sure to buy them thru the forum sponsors :lol:)

It just shows how hard it is to win Mega Ball money.

Since the beginning I think 2 people had 2 out of 3 numbers out of all those guesses.

If you let everyone have 10 guesses maybe there will be a breakthru.

When the Mega Ball contest gets real big (like now) some people get crazy and buy $20 worth of tickets. Maybe we should all go a little nuts.

It just shows how hard it is to win Mega Ball money.

Since the beginning I think 2 people had 2 out of 3 numbers out of all those guesses.

If you let everyone have 10 guesses maybe there will be a breakthru.

When the Mega Ball contest gets real big (like now) some people get crazy and buy $20 worth of tickets. Maybe we should all go a little nuts.

I've had two numbers once...

But this week is my week to win. I posted the Creepy Tiki with my numbers this time, so I'm SURE to win :)

I don't think that it's too complicated. Besides, even if it is, then all people need to do is ask. I like the format, as it gives everyone an equal chance of winning (except for me this week....since I'm a shoe in LOL )

Have fun on the boat, and be safe.

ONE rule changed.

After your three posts you are allowed FOUR guesses. Everything else is the same.

If you did not see this post on this thread or the original thread and make two guesses. You are allowed to make another post with two more guesses. DO NOT ALTER YOUR POST.

Back
Top Bottom