Cobb County GA

Hello from Paulding Co. (but right on the Cobb County line). Lots of places to hunt in Marietta. If you're new and you don't want to bother with having to get permission for private property hunts try some of the city/county schools and parks. Other than the Square (which would be a detectorist's dream), I think you're pretty safe. With the schools closed this month, it's also a good time, though I would do the early morning because of the heat. Just stay away from any manicured playing fields and replace your plugs like you were never there and no one will bother you. I do most of my school/park hunting in Cobb and Bartow because Paulding doesn't allow detecting in their parks.

I'm in Powder Springs. We should just pick a time and place and go.

I have been wanting to hit some lots that are now owned by the county on Hopkins Rd. in Powder Springs. They tore the houses down because of the flood several years ago. Be careful over there if you go. It's not in the best part of town.

There are also some lots in Austell on Clay Rd. Same situation...they tore the houses down because of the flood.

Carroll county here.

Would love to hook up and do some detecting!

Back
Top Bottom