Lifted and Gifted

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Up early to do my yearly after the fireworks Beach Hunt! I drank about a half gallon of water right before I went to bed and was up at 3:30! (Thats a real good trick for getting up early...there aint no snooze button on a bladder!).:laughing:..I had the coffee pot loaded and prepped so all I had to do was hit the button! Luck favors the prepared! Off I went into the darkness!

All the jewelry is junk! :mad: This Tall T Productions shirt is the best find seeings how it retails on their site for $45.95....I'll sell it to the kid at the beer store for $20......Got 1.60 in empty cans, and a full beer which of course was warm, I dont particularly like Busch, but hey, rules are rules, a Pirate has to drink it on the spot! And so, I toasted myself and the early morning experience...'Heres to Me!...I'm up and out and on the hunt! Thats really something..what a great thing this Detecting is!.

I Got into a few massive coin spills which were nice.. ...Also of note, I found a grill! Not as nice as Felixs, but its a grill! So yeah, another early morning 5th of July dry sand scavenge! Looking back, thats 8 in a row!...

Attachments

• july 5-18.jpg
    july 5-18.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 263
  • july 5-18-1.jpg
    july 5-18-1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 286
  • july 5-18-2.jpg
    july 5-18-2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 283
  • july 5-18-3.jpg
    july 5-18-3.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 257
  • july 5-18-4.jpg
    july 5-18-4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 258
There are many hunts I've had where I wouldn't have minded any beer - warm or cold! I see you got a nice small grill that's good for your recent downsizing too!!:lol:

Axel was at Pentwater at day break yesterday. I was going to hit it but too much going on with my kids. He said there were four other out there with him.

Axel was at Pentwater at day break yesterday. I was going to hit it but too much going on with my kids. He said there were four other out there with him.

I was all alone this am! Unbelievable! Hey, Felix reminded me..you STILL owe me $50 for that silver chain bracelet I sold you! :laughing: Lets do a hunt again sometime...its a mess in the Summer I know, I'm fast and furious can snatching and drysanding until the docks come out...

Lord! What a great shot there T2Some! What a bummer though! All those people and I only found @$8 clad? I must really suck! :laughing:

I was all alone this am! Unbelievable! Hey, Felix reminded me..you STILL owe me $50 for that silver chain bracelet I sold you! :laughing: Lets do a hunt again sometime...its a mess in the Summer I know, I'm fast and furious can snatching and drysanding until the docks come out...

Yup I planned on bringing it to the coin club meeting next week if that's ok.

Nice work Mud! :lol: at the grill.

I’m going out in about an hour or so, dry sand meandering... no super early for me gotta roll with what I can, when I can!

What ? No gold rings or pix of bikini clad girls ? We're bored. Sheesk :no:

Back
Top Bottom