Detecting with a screw loose

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Still recovering from yesterdays field romp with Navy Davy. Of course the darts banquet last night didn't help. Was not feeling up to par with cramps in the extremities. Every time I got a cramp in a limb.....went to the bar. Was hoping I would turn into an octopus! Mind you it was a cheap night as I won a few bucks for high score and high finish. Think I went threw those winnings. The band was something else and in their first set managed to play every song I despise save for "Bad Leroy Brown." The female lead singer had the sound of a scolded cat or at least one with it's tail caught in the door.

Was not going to go anywhere far today or a location that required the Pro so a few local school yards were hit with my beloved Freedom 3 Plus which developed a rattle. Took her apart and there it was....a screw from the electronics. Um. Still worked exceptionally well and in no time I had a key, fun zone token and 9 over quota @ $9.80 added to the whatever fund.
24v41n8.jpg

Interesting coin appeared in my change the other day....a lobster coin!
rrtwus.jpg

nb50kk.jpg

Think tonight I'll explore the guts of my Freedom 3 Plus and try and put the screw back in!

Back
Top Bottom