K&M Discovery Team is now on Facebook

Thanks you guys. I tried to put into my post. I just can't make this
youtube.gif
button work.

Pretty cool. Actually tricks people into thinking Kansas is cool!!!

Just joking I lived in Wichita for 3 years and trying to relo to K.C. soon.

Kansas what state is that in ? lol Looks good Dave should be good , now need the hunting part in there want to see you finding that good stuff as you usually do .

Harold

I've been wanting to get out for a short for awhile now. My job has been demanding more and more hours of my time lately. I can't even schedule a day off without two weeks notice. At any rate. I have my eye on a small corner lot. If I can get away early in the morning I'll make a video. ;)

Great job!!! It'd be nice to see a special area here just for detecting videos. We should collaborate on some hunts and vids.

Great job!!! It'd be nice to see a special area here just for detecting videos. We should collaborate on some hunts and vids.

I think you might be onto something with the special area. I have seen several members here that have youtube channels. Anytime you want to get together for a hunt somewhere just give me a holler. I could really use some film schooling. :D

Sundays attempt at documenting

I was wondering what you guys in Kansas did for fun. I drove through the entire state 2 weeks ago on my way back from colorado and there was nothing there. Flat land usa, beautiful! ;)

I was wondering what you guys in Kansas did for fun. I drove through the entire state 2 weeks ago on my way back from colorado and there was nothing there. Flat land usa, beautiful! ;)

I see you took the scenic route! :lol: Be sure to sub to the vids and in time I'll show you around Kansas.

scAry voice......but cool videos though, like the intro, Glad you found something and keep up the good work! . I hate it when ppl say "hey guys" seems like everyone says that in thier videos every time they cut to a new scene. Needs to be a law against that introduction. Nothing personal, just seems to rum me raw some how.

scAry voice......but cool videos though, like the intro, Glad you found something and keep up the good work! . I hate it when ppl say "hey guys" seems like everyone says that in thier videos every time they cut to a new scene. Needs to be a law against that introduction. Nothing personal, just seems to rum me raw some how.

scAry voice?? Please elaborate on this a little more. I will certainly do my best not to use the infamous "Hey guys" intro anymore along with the "Get back to you when I find something else" line. Thank you for your constructive criticism.

Hey Dave good video , nothing wrong with that . No one should criticize it if they aren't posting better ones and they should see that your just learning how to make them . If you and redd get together he can give you some more tips he does great with his also . but nothing wrong with that movie like seeing them . Congrats good job ...

Harold

Appreciate the video Dave! Congratulations on the finds. Seems like lately the 1919 penny has been my most dug wheatie!

NebTrac

Hey Dave good video , nothing wrong with that . No one should criticize it if they aren't posting better ones and they should see that your just learning how to make them . If you and redd get together he can give you some more tips he does great with his also . but nothing wrong with that movie like seeing them . Congrats good job ...

Harold

Appreciate the video Dave! Congratulations on the finds. Seems like lately the 1919 penny has been my most dug wheatie!

NebTrac

Thank you for the encouragement you guys! Hopefully I'll put together some better videos. I don't mind receiving a little constructive criticism either.

Cool intro and the vid was good also, makes me want to play with that muvee maker on my computer, maybe someday soon. keep up the good work.
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom