#26 Silver is a Seated!!!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
A 1875 Seated Dime that has been abused a little with a sharp object, but I'll take it, and no it was not done by my digger thank you.
Also found that old bell and an old FA Bohm Genuine Richter Harmonica.
A beautiful 1910 wheat, a semi beautiful 1913, and an ok 54D.
9 more silver and we will be at the big 100!!
I love this place.:yes:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 386
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 308
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 298
Nice work. Congrats on the Seated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice score ! My only seated this year was a 75 too. Must have struck a bunch that year....
You must have walked onto an unusually old site, I didn't imagine thered be a whole lot of seated coins out there..?

Nice!! I love the seated. One of my favorite finds is a 1875 seated. (my avatar)
Looks like a bunch of finds from an early 1800's farm house. Good job. HH

Congrats on all of the cools finds and that pretty seated!
Thank you Waveoff, been waiting for one of these to come out of this place.

Nice work. Congrats on the Seated.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks jwp, always good to get one of these out of the ground

Congrats on the dime and that bell is cool too!
Yea that bell was a total surprise,....well the seated was unexpected, I was thinking more like a Rosie or Merc.

Nice bell, new ornament for the Christmas tree this year ? :xtree:
We use a very small Christmas tree, that bell would probably tip it over. :lol: Thanks DD

Beauty of a seated, and a little bit of everything in that hunt to round it out, nice man!
Thanks GS, yea this place has everything you can think of and more.

Very cool! Nice job
Thanks WyoTom

Great assortment of finds and congrats on the seated dime !!!
Thanks pescadore

Nice score ! My only seated this year was a 75 too. Must have struck a bunch that year....
You must have walked onto an unusually old site, I didn't imagine thered be a whole lot of seated coins out there..?

Yea this place is old, gotta be mid 1800's, lots of old relics, even found a US civil war buckle there. Only one seated out of this place so far, mostly Mercs , Rosies a few Barbers, a ton of wheaties and a few IH and V nickles. Only one Large cent

Nice!! I love the seated. One of my favorite finds is a 1875 seated. (my avatar)
Looks like a bunch of finds from an early 1800's farm house. Good job. HH
Thanks chaiosComo and yea 1800's would be right.

Great Find there Old Chap! Nice hunting this Spring for you during some of the worst conditions in a long time! Well Done!
I tell you what! You really gotta be crazy.....or something?.....cause only a nut would get out there in the snow 32° weather with 30 mile winds, and call it fun. But it was amigo, it really was:lol:

Congrats, that real nice.
Thank you andre1002

Nice finds! Congrats!
Thanks HappyOgre

Congrats on the Seated Dime and all the rest. You do have a location of envy there. Hope it continues to produce for you. Trapper
Thanks Trapper, this is an awesome spot, hard to believe there are still places out there like this, we will enjoy it while it last's and when we think we pretty much cleaned it out, well..... we'll just go get ourselves one of those fancy Equinox gizmos and make sure it's clean:yes:

Very nice dime plus the other stuff!
Thanks Jak

Back
Top Bottom