Customer Satisfaction through service

samandnoah

Forum Supporter
Hey folks --

I see lots of shout outs for various sponsors. Well, I need to tell you about New England Detectors.

After contacting them regarding pricing on several different items, I placed an order through their online system, and got a confirmation. But then things went silent. I contacted them a couple of times, and they thought they had fixed it. I could tell something odd had happened since my order number was a very low number.

Long story short, Andrew really came through. Not only did they get everything addressed (and put that ProPointer in my hot little hands at a good price!) they then actually refunded me a portion of my purchase price as a goodwill gesture for my trouble. I didn't ask for that, nor did they even mention it. They just did what they thought they needed to do to make a customer happy.

That's how you create customer loyalty. For my next purchase I will certainly try to do my business with NED. And for any of you skeptics out there, this note was completely unsolicited, and of my own doing. Problems happen all the time. What separates great businesses is how they handle it. And I greatly appreciate how NED resolved this issue.

Regards,
Rich

Back
Top Bottom