XPointer Broke

Mr Toad, I definitely do not have a dislike for the Xpointer. What I have is a very strong dislike for is the promotion of a product that has proven to have a marginal function. My take is, if you are happy with that performance then use it and be happy but do not try to sell it to an unsuspecting member or others as being the latest and greatest.

I have never tried to "sell it to an unsuspecting member or others as being the latest and greatest", however I have defended this product from the unnecessary comments about its performance & customer support from people who should know better -

If you or anyone else for that matter find the X-Pointer to be a bigger problem than it actually is, I suggest you continue to play with your old toys as no-one is forcing you to buy an X-Pointer -

As many many others have stated - The X-Pointer represents great value for the money when compared to whats already out there - Surely even you can work that out -

Finally can you please direct me to anything positive you have posted about this product?

Its widely noted on this forum and others that you clearly dislike the Deteknix X-Pointer - Great - Don't let it get you all boned up ok - Like you, its just a tool ..............

:roll:

Attachments

• beaver.jpg
    beaver.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 69
I have 2 Garrett ProPointers and I have sent both back to Garrett THREE TIMES EACH in 1 1/2 years. They are good about replacing them but the extra shipping costs and time out of commission is degrading the value.

Back
Top Bottom