Three Silver Dollars in TWO days !!

foreverRich

Forum Supporter
I have made some really nice finds in my 40+ years of hunting, but this week tops them all !! They tore a house down in my neighborhood and I have found three silver dollars on the lot. These are the FIRST silver dollars I have ever found. I am one happy guy !!!!

Attachments

• 1921 Morgan Dollar.jpg
    1921 Morgan Dollar.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,603
  • 1922 Peace Dollar.jpg
    1922 Peace Dollar.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,588
  • 1926 Peace Dollar.jpg
    1926 Peace Dollar.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,586
They are so nice they don't look dug.

I think they were part of a coin collection that the owner had hidden in the house.

Wow! Now that is what I call a grand slam! How close together? Was it a coin spill?

They were all in a 100 square foot area. The house was torn down and I think they were hidden in the walls. These are the ones that didn't make it to the dump.:yes:

They don't look like they were ever in the ground my guess is they were maybe in the walls of this house. Congrats.

Three Silver dollars

Way to go. Most people never find one. Your gonna have to find a gold coin now to top your best day. Or maybe a big diamond ring.
HH everyone

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you were the first to post a congrats on my thread and said you'd never found one in 40 years !!!! Now that is real karma !!!!!!!!!!!! Glad it rubbed off !!! HAHA , that is awesome !!!! 21's Rock !!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom