Seems White's has new website

No matter how well they paint the outside of the box it still contains the same thing on the inside. Their effort should be toward the customers who have been without their toys for the past 5 months. Doing that would improve their image far greater than whitewashing their web site.

No matter how well they paint the outside of the box it still contains the same thing on the inside. Their effort should be toward the customers who have been without their toys for the past 5 months. Doing that would improve their image far greater than whitewashing their web site.

Their website looks very nice.. what is your issue with Whites? They realize they have an issue with their new detector and are taking care of it.

This thread is not going to turn into a bashing thread is that understood?

Whites makes a great product. Everything new has its hiccups they gonna need to tweak. All will be good in the end

I like the fact,,,they mention other detecting forums on their site now.

Actually this forum Friendly here is listed.

Definitely has a more inclusive feel.

Kudos

Some models are absent. Is it a sign of new models coming? Only the shadow knows!

I feel bad for Bowwinkles, because i find it hard sometimes not to say things like he did in this post, but at 54 i have gained a little bit of wisdom and realize that it will not change my experience with Whites or help with the money i lost. I can only hope that everything works out positive for the current customers and for Whites as well. We need American products more than ever now.

Back
Top Bottom