• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Teknetics T2 Classic & Nel Sharpshooter

Snap On Man

I purchased a new Teknetics T2 Classic in June of 2016. This is a upgrade from a Fisher F2 which is a excellant starter detector. I wanted something I could ground balance and gain some depth at the same time. I found that the 11DD coil had depth but was a little hard to pinpoint. I did a lot of reading and decided to order a NEL Sharpshooter coil. I still get pretty good ground coverage and it is a lot easier to pinpoint. If you like to hunt for coins this coil is a coin killer. This coil likes nickles. If it says 58 get ready to dig. I know you have heard the saying if you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch. This T2 with the Sharpshooter coil will not be on the porch!

I don't have a clue how to post a picture. I can't even get them off my camera to the computer. I tried it one time and cleaned over 500 pictures off my memory card.

I just bought a used T2 classic and it came with the cores fortune sharpshooter coil, i ran this through my test garden and i am impressed, i am wondering it if will take over my F75 top spot as my favorite detector! Will know a bit more when i get some more real hunts in with it, but i am impressed right now!

Back
Top Bottom