Lucky?

*Cali Girl*

Elite Member
Went out for a river hunt yesterday... didn't do too well but was pretty excited about this lighter! Unfortunately, it didn't bring me any luck :lol:

You were lucky to find

that lighter. If it's a Zippo, but I think not, you can have it repaired to working order free from that company minus mailing charges. Get it back up to snuff, and carry it with your gear when you hit the beaches. Who knows what you might find next time out.:D For some reason that lighter looks big, or you have small hands

Yeah if it's a Zippo you can get it restored. You were lucky enough to get a post by me on your thread so I think the answer to your question is "Yes" you are going to be lucky now.:yes:

A good hunt and looked like some tuff digging in those rocks!!

i think that's a pretty cool find. :yes: all the lighters i find seem to say BIC, lol. :roll:
i hope your ankle is ok though, i know what hunting on those rocks can be like.

Yeah, my ankle took a beating and is black and blue! It was fun besides that :D

Ouch! Take care when detecting the river beds. Wear something rugged on your feet (like boots). Here is a purple heart. :yes:

purple-heart-md.png

At least you found a whole lighter. I did some freshwater hunting this past weekend. About waist deep I found the little metal "flame guard" from the top of a bic lighter. About an hour later I found the little "roller" that I assume went to the same lighter. Talk about unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom