I hit my 2018 goal of $1,000 in clad!!!!

That is amazing, congratulations!
I used to dig a lot more clad, but with 50-year old knees, forget it:no:

WOW! How many years in a row have you pulled a grand clad from your AO? Thats really some awesome work! Sooner or later you are going to have to switch disciplines or move!

I think it started around 2014. Getting harder to find that pay dirt lately. The schools are where its at!

Every year I am surprised at how much clad you can find, especially since every year you take so much out of the totals on those lost coins.
I have never hunted anywhere where I could find these mega clad amounts so I am, and continue to be, very jealous.
Record breaking is a given for you, I expect nothing less by the end if this year.

Thanks everybody for the nice reply's!! It's was not easy to get to 1,000 but I can't believe how much clad is out there. I have been to many parks and schools over the years and they still generate good pay. I am getting more of the closer to the surface finds and seems like the deeper targets are coming up more. I am thinking that after 2018, my hunt will be more in finding rings.

I am amazed that my ATPRO is hanging in there after all of these years. I have to wonder how many swing miles I have now?? The only thing I replaced on it was the coil and the handle strap. It still performs great!

I will have another great clad show at the end of the year!! I have been cleaning my clad through out the year so it really saves time at the end of the year.

Happy Hunting!! ATPro Dude

Looks like you're going to have another huge total by the end of this year. I'm looking forward to your end of year picture, I've been saving all my coins this year too so I can take a big picture. Good luck :)

Awesome!!! I will look forward on your clad display too!! I can't do this forever, so it would be great to see yours too!

atpro dude

Every year I am surprised at how much clad you can find, especially since every year you take so much out of the totals on those lost coins.
I have never hunted anywhere where I could find these mega clad amounts so I am, and continue to be, very jealous.
Record breaking is a given for you, I expect nothing less by the end if this year.

Yes sir, it's not easy. I just happen to live in a area that has at least 140 parks when in a 40 mile radius. Then you have the schools. Seems like there is one on every corner. Of all of the years I have been hunting, I have only seen 2 people out in the parks hunting. Seems like a lot of folks out here drop their change all the time. Well with all of that, I would say that gives me the odds of having great hunts. I know the gravy train will run out some day. At least I can find a good amount for now, enjoy the swing time and collect the clad. I own my business so I can go out anytime for the most part. Take calls while hunting.. hahaha! Not sure what to do with the money yet. I still have $500 from last year tucked away!

Couple dozen presidental dollar coins or sac-ja-weas.....
Would add up quick....
Sure we will see you on the top of the clad count list again !
Love to see those rows of clad laid out!

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

I think I have found 12 presidential coins so far this year. I will shine them up to look mint and do a layout! I guess its fun to clean and lay out the fruits of my labor. Why just clean when I can lay out. It makes it fun for me. Going to be tough to pull out another 1k next year though unless I move. HA!

Back
Top Bottom