This weeks take

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Took the monthly ride to Cocoa. The go to side of Florida to escape the seasonal red tide mess on the gulf coast. The water off the east coast is warmer than usual. Must be part of the hoax. I truly believe in global warming, but not so much in the idea it is a man made event, no more then
earthquakes, volcanoes, and severe weather storms. Non the less, you can warm your buns in the Atlantic.

Three more rings, left is plated, another silver spoon ring and a gold wash with the gold washed....away. The usual coins, hot wheels and lead sinkers. A gold earring and a glass fake earring. I must have a half dozen or so of those. Oh
yeah, a stainless bracelet.

We have plenty of targets to get in the lake, but the foot of rain we been getting every week is holding us back. Hoping for a mini drought to knock the level down a foot or two.

Attachments

• DSCN0710.jpg
    DSCN0710.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 259
Silver Spoon rings are a bucketlist item for a lot of folks including me! Congratulations there!

Hey!...If you want a really great site regarding Volcano/Earthquake up to date activity and forcasting...check out this guy 'Dutchsinse' on youtube...remarkably accurate and he updates with a new series every day...Check it out, you may like it...I hit it every evening for his updates and by dang...its accurate and informative...

That's a lot of good stuff there! I would like to find a spoon ring and a coin ring one day.

Im seeing more of those plated ones ugh.... Looks like a great hall Gil. Hated to see those lakes down....... but man the hunting was pretty good.

I guess we caused the ice age too Gil.:laughing: The earth has a way of constantly changing and things that cant or dont adapt....... well they be gone.

Back
Top Bottom