Sparkly Ring Found ....and returned

DaviDs

Forum Supporter
I found this a while back and have tenaciously sought its owner. I had no luck with school rosters or social media. Was thinking about scrapping the small bits of gold but right before I was prepping to send to melt, I got a lead. It was alleged the owner was out-of-state and uses his middle name, not first name as engraved on the ring. Something so simple, but I never thought of.

For those of you that try to return rings, keep that in mind for future returns!

Anyhow, another happy reunion!

7973a69d0d74fd93eccb9e45847725dd.jpg

0ec2d90be2b9fbd10dacd0e4874888f2.jpg

8f2a9984e649bc671893170263dfc7c1.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

:dingding: Good one David! If it's a recent graduation ring the vendor that sold the ring keeps good records as well: Josten's, Herff-Jones, etc.

:dingding: Good one David! If it's a recent graduation ring the vendor that sold the ring keeps good records as well: Josten's, Herff-Jones, etc.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Congrats on the return!
Thanks!

Good thinking, my brother inlaw goes by his middle name too.
Thanks!

That was a nice looking ring, congrats on the good detective work!
Thanks!

well done
Thanks!

Good on you David....Nice job on the return.
Thanks!

Nice return Dave! Next one is yours to keep!
I hope so....and hope its solid gold with a giant rock! lol :D

Good return and a beauty of a ring David.
Thanks and it sure was sparkly!

That's awesome!
Thanks!

Nice return David! That's a great looking ring, I'm sure he was happy to have it back.
Thanks. Yup, I'm not sure if he was more surprised that I found it or that I tracked him down to return it. :yes:

Luv hearing about ring returns. They are like the "Sherlock Holmes who-dunnit mysteries" solved. Good on you !!

Back
Top Bottom