Got permission to hunt near second oldest building in town.

The original courthouse was built around 1813 and is still standing today. I got permission to hunt the lot right next door. It is up for sale, and it has a house that was probably built in the 50's sometime. I'm hoping people might have gathered near the old building back in the day for town meetings and what not. It is between the courthouse and the river, so maybe a lot of 1800's ear foot traffic. There is also an 1810 acadian cottage that predates the town in the same area.
I'm sure the area will be trashy after having people live on it for 40 years, but who knows what I'll find. Probably mosquitoes and pull tabs!

1124mbm.jpg

What a beautiful place. I started out with an ace 250. They are coin magnets. Congrats on the permission now go get all those coins.HH

What a great permission score.
I seriously doubt that this will be the case....
But even if you walk away from searching this site with nothing but the experience, the real treasure could be just getting the opportunity to do it.
Post some of your finds.
GL and HH

ATP/GPP/Fiskars Diggers/BH Outback/CT Hand held

Make sure you keep connections with the property owner. If you upgrade detectors (or come back later with more 250 experience) you should try to ask again!

Back
Top Bottom